When you bet online, should you have to provide your name, address and credit card details? Nitrogen Sports believes that betting should be fun, not stressful!
They feature amazing odds, live chat with support staff and other bettors, and a huge variety of betting options. Nitrogen is also completely anonymous. They’re the largest, and most trusted bitcoin sportsbook!
Why is bitcoin great for sports betting?
- It’s a decentralized currency. This means that the bitcoin network isn’t controlled by, or responsible to a government or bank.
- You can set up a bitcoin address in seconds with no fees.
- Transaction fees are miniscule; Nitrogen Sports never charges for withdrawals.
- It’s anonymous! Your name won’t be attached to your bitcoin address, and you can hold an anonymous account at Nitrogen Sports.
- It’s fast! You can deposit funds with Nitrogen with 0 confirmations, and have your bet placed in minutes.
If you want to learn more, or see what it’s all about, check out TryBTC.com. They’ll set you up with a temporary wallet, and give you a little bit of bitcoin to try donating money and sharing with your friends!
Once you’re ready to go, drop by Nitrogen Sports to place your bets. To celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Nitrogen is giving away over 20 BTC!
There are three ways to win:
- Show off your skills and play towards a grand prize of 20 BTC!
- Drop by the Nitrogen Sports chat for ongoing World Cup trivia contests.
- Parlay World Cup games! If you win the Nitrogen Sports Parlay Prizepool with all World Cup games, they’ll double your prize!
With the goal of delivering a unique, interactive interface for sports betting, Nitrogen Sports was launched in 2012. Two years later, it’s definitely worth a look!